1. Food System, social actors and public policy. Food system, family farming, public policies and actions, institutional and governance arrangements, performance of the actors at the local, national and global levels.
2. Brazil in the international context. Government action and social organizations in Brazil in governance spaces and in international cooperation projects linked with Ssan and DHA.
3. public and private interests. Public-private relations and conflicts of interest in strategies and policies related to FNSS and HRF.
4. Training and dissemination of knowledge. Activities of training and dissemination of knowledge to governments and civil society organizations in promoting Ssan and DHA with social participation and control.
5. Indicators and monitoring. Construction, monitoring and evaluation of information and process indicators and results in FNSS and HRF systems.